To all our patients and those looking for a doctor in these trying times caused by the coronavirus, we want you to know we are open for office visits. We are still performing physical exams, immunizations, and other procedures. If you are not comfortable coming into the office, we offer curbside visits and telemedicine using Doxy Me. If you have an appointment for telemedicine, click on the Doxy Me button above at your appointed time. If you do not have an appointment, please call us at 985-293-2300 to set a schedule.
We are committed to the safety and care of our patients and staff. We have been closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic in the Houma–Bayou Cane–Thibodaux metropolitan area and have adjusted our clinic operations based on the State Department of Health and CDC guidelines.
Our office is taking the following precaution/measures:
Please notify our receptionist immediately upon your arrival if you are coughing, have a fever, shortness of breath, or cold symptoms.
1. If you are coming in for an appointment and feel more comfortable waiting in your vehicle rather than our waiting room, please call 985-293-2300 to check in with our receptionist, and we will notify you when ready for check and treatment.
2. If you are coming to pick up paperwork/prescriptions and wish to avoid coming into the clinic, call 985-293-2300, and we will bring it to you.
3. If you would like to re-schedule your appointment, please call 985-293-2300.
4. We take temperature checks on all patients upon arrival to the clinic
5 .We require wearing of masks for all patients and staff.
6. Our clinic also does not allow patients to bring companies with them to their appointments, unless necessary.
Please be advised that we may make adjustments to our policies based on the guidelines provided to us by the State Department of Health. You can guarantee that we are committed to doing our part as a responsible healthcare provider, and we will make every effort to keep you, our patients safe and informed.
If you any have questions regarding this, please feel free to contact us.